A whole new world of nocturnal animal species awaits you on an exclusive night game drive excursion at Robanda, Ikoma located in the peripheral area outside the Serengeti National Park, offering a chance to see the nocturnal animals available in this one of the Tanzania Wildlife Authority areas. A popular excursion for those of our clients willing to spend that little bit extra, and can be added on to any safari trip itinerary that includes a night or nights in the Serengeti and Robada village, at any of the lodges or public campsites.
The some of animal species expected are: Spring hare, Grey duiker (Common Duiker), Aarvark, Stripped Pole Fox (Zorilla), Small and Great jenets, Jackals, Leopard, Lion, Serval Cat, Reed Buck, Hyena, Hare, Dik dik, and so forth.
We’re updating this information, please check back later.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Transfers from/to Kilimanjaro airport (JRO)
- Transfers to/from Kilimanjaro entrance gate
- All national park gate fees
- Certified, experienced, English-speaking guides
- Porters and Cook salaries
- Rescue fees (required by national park)
- All meals on the mountain
- Mountain tents
- Double layered Sleeping Mats
- Filtered water throughout the trek
- Cooking equipment and eating utensils
- All government tax
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee
- Tips to mountain crew
- Laundry Services
- All items of a personal nature
- Portable flush toilet with a toilet tent is extra