This Coffee Tour in the village slope of Mount Kilimanjaro,
Early in the Morning, the tourists will visit the small coffee farms that belong to the farmers who are members of Village. During the program they will become familiar with the whole process of coffee production. The visitors will also enjoy a local prepared lunch and of course a cup of local coffee will be brewed. The farmer themselves will be guiding the visitors. The main activities during the coffee tour are:
- An excursion to a nearby coffee farm;
- Coffee berry picking and pulping;
- Explanation about organic coffee farming and
- Processing the coffee from beans to Cup;
- Coffee drinking at the farm.
After finishing the Coffee tour, the visitors will have time to visit the village and experience life as well as visit the water falls.
Tour Price Includes
- Transport in a 4WD Safari vehicle with a pop-up roof allowing wildlife viewing and photography. It is also equipped with at least 2 pairs of powerful binoculars (suitable even for bird watching), animal and birds field books.
- Park entry fees
- Activities as it specified on the itinerary
- Fee for a professional driver guide
Tour Price Excludes
- Accommodation in Arusha or Moshi
- Travelers Medical Insurance
- International flights, telecommunication costs, drinks and laundry services
- Gratuity for the driver guide