A day trip to Lake Manyara National Park is an exciting chance to get a feel for the real Africa. Lake Manyara is an unspoiled paradise of groundwater lakes fed by underground springs and teeming with wildlife.
One of Africa’s premier birding destinations, it’s also a fantastic place to see Africa’s most iconic animals from massive elephants and cape buffalo to the famous tree-climbing lions who call the park home.
We’re updating this information, please check back later.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- accompanying chef will prepare delicious warm meals.
- All Park entrance fees & taxes.
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars.
- Flying Doctors rescue insurance for the time of the tour with Shadows of Africa.
- Game safari to national parks as specified
- Private 4×4 wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch and sliding windows for 360 degree view of the wildlife surrounding you
- First aid kit – Every safari vehicle comes standard with a fully stocked first aid kit. Our guides are all trained in providing basic first aid.
- Spare tires – for any unforeseen issues that may arise on bumpy African outback
- Charging station – Each car includes a charging station so you can charge your phone, camera battery, or laptop while on the road.
- WIFI – Our Tanzanian vehicles come standard with WiFi so that you can stay connected while on the road.
- Tea & Coffee – Every safari departs with a box including coffee and tea that can be enjoyed at any point during your safari.
- Binoculars – 1 pair per car
- Professional English speaking safari and tour guide / driver
- Water and hot drink (coffee and tea) during safari.
- Wildlife tours according to your itinerary preferences.
- All game viewing activities specified Safari
- Any sightseeing excursions and optional activities other than those specified
- Entry visas
- International flights
- Please read our Terms and Conditions
- Tips and gratuities to safari crew – recommended: 15-20 USD per day to safari driver
- 10 – 15 USD per day to safari cook
- Travel insurance