Lake Natron Walking Safari
The Lake Natron Walking Safari trip will allow you to experience the glorious scenery of the Ngorongoro Highlands. These are where native Maasai people live in their traditional ways. Also, you will climb Mount Ol’Donyo Lengai (the Maasai Mountain of God), an active volcano.
For active types, Tanzania has more to offer, and this is one of the most exciting hikes in East Africa. Besides the glorious scenery, there is also the chance to witness the lives of the Maasai of Lake Natron.
The Detailed for Lake Natron Walking Safari
We’re updating this information, please check back later.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Services Included in
- Pick up and drop off in Arusha
- Park entrance fee at Lake Manyara & Ngorongoro
- Full board accommodation while on a trip (picnic lunch, dinner, b/fast, hot lunch)
- Service of an English speaking driver-guide
- Transport is a 4 x 4 Vehicle with a pop-up roof for comfortable game viewing
- Drivers Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Mileage is built in the price
- Complimentary bottle of water daily
- Government taxes
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee
- Tips to the driver-guide and (cook on a camping trip)
- Laundry Services
- All items of a personal nature