7 Days Lake Victoria Serengeti Trip Overview
This 7 Days Lake Victoria Serengeti trip will take you from the Lake Victoria zone to the Serengeti National Park (the endless plains and the best National Park in Africa) and finish your trip at Arusha National Park in the Arusha region.
Specifically, this Lake Victoria safari trip will start from Mwanza, Magu, Lamadi, Bunda, Butiama, Musoma, Tarime, Sirari/Isbania at the border post of Tanzania and Kenya or elsewhere around Lake Victoria to Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Arusha Park, and back to Mwanza or at any final point of your safari itinerary for a drop-off.
Flexibly, this Lake Victoria safari via the Serengeti can take you from any point of your pick-up be it in Arusha or Moshi to Arusha National Park, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Serengeti, and finishes in Mwanza or elsewhere whether at Sirari/Isbania – the border post between Kenya and Tanzania for a drop-off.
The accommodation facilities on this safari can be lodges, luxury tented camps, or budget public camps.
Lake Victoria Serengeti Trip Itinerary
We are updating this information; please check back later.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Lake Victoria Serengeti Trip Inclusions and Exclusions
- Pick up and drop off as per agreed safari Itinerary
- All Park entrance fees as per booked safari Itinerary
- Full board accommodation while on safari (breakfast, picnic or hot lunch, dinner)
- The service of an English speaking driver-guide
- Camping equipment (applicable on a budget camping trip)
- A cook (on a budget camping trip)
- Transport is a 4 x 4 Vehicle with a pop-up roof for comfortable game viewing
- Drivers Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Mileage is built-in the price
- Complimentary bottle of water (2-3 liters) daily
- Government taxes
- Visa fees
- Personal spending monies for alcoholic and soft drinks, souvenirs, international telephone calls, etc.
- Travel insurance