A 3 days safari trip to Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro and Tarangire is a great way to experience. This visit to Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Parks and Ngorongoro Crater offers the best wildlife viewing experience. These three are some of Tanzania’s amazing wildlife destinations.
This compact safari is ideal for those who are on a tight schedule or those looking for a weekend getaway. The concentration of wildlife in these three parks offers great opportunities to see lots of wildlife within a short period.
The accommodation facilities are lodges, luxury tented camps, and budget public campsites. Please, let us know a sort of your preferred accommodation/s.
Day 1 – Tarangire National Park
You will be picked up at your hotel in Moshi/Arusha at 07:00hrs and transferred to the Tarangire National Park to start off your game viewing experience in this magnificent park which is famous for its large collection of baobab trees, spectacular large mammal population and variety of bird species, not to mention one of the largest concentration of elephants in the country. After your tour around the park, you will be transferred to your tented camp/lodge where you will be spending the night.
Day 2 – Ngorongoro Crater
You will depart the camp at around 06:00hrs and head to the Ngorongoro Crater for your final game drive. The crater is not only the largest unbroken caldera in the world but it is also one of the new 7 natural wonders of Africa. After your morning game drive, you will take a break to enjoy your packed lunch at the Hippo Pool Picnic site before you continue with your afternoon game drive. In the early evening you will be transferred back to your tented camp/lodge where you will be spending the night.
Day 3 – Lake Manyara National Park
You will depart the camp at around 0700hrs and head to Lake Manyara National Park for your final game drive. The park is renowned for its elusive tree climbing lions and diverse bird life. After your tour around the beautiful lake and the amazing ground water forest you will be transferred back to Moshi/Arusha/Airport in the afternoon via curio shops where you can grab some souvenirs to take back home with you.
- Transport in 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Park entry fees
- Government fees & taxes
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned suite tented camps and lodges
- Ngorongoro Crater service fee
- Private English speaking safari guide
- All meals while on safari.
- Enough bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Transfers to & from the International Airport and Moshi.
- 3 Men Tents for 2, chairs, tables and sleeping mats (camping safari)
- Alcoholic beverages, sodas and items of a personal nature
- Laundry Service
- Pre/Post Safari Accommodation in Moshi / Arusha
- Travel Insurance
- Other safari add-ons