Tarangire is a beautiful area stretching south east of Lake Manyara around the Tarangire River.
Tarangire being one of the parks in the northern circuit (part) of Tanzania, has one of the highest concentrations of wildlife ahead the rest of the National Parks in the country. Large herds of zebras, wildebeest (gnu), elephants, elands, lesser kudus, gazelles, giraffes, warthog, waterbucks, impalas and in some occasions leopards, cheetahs and wild (hunting) dogs can be seen all year round. Tarangire is also a part of an extended ecosystem where animals roam freely.
Early in the Morning you will be picked up at your hotel/lodge by your Safari Guide and drive to Tarangire National Park with packed lunch boxes. On arrival start with mid morning game drives and have picnic lunch. Continue with afternoon game viewing drives until 4.00 pm and drive back to Arusha. On arrival you are dropped at your hotel/lodge for dinner and overnight.
End Of The Trip
Tour Cost Includes
• Transport in a 4WD Safari vehicle with a pop-up roof allowing wildlife viewing and photography. It is also equipped with at least 2 pairs of powerful binoculars (suitable even for bird watching), animal and birds field books.
• Park entry fees
• Activities as it specified on the itinerary
• Fee for a professional driver guide
Tour Cost Excludes
• Accommodation in Arusha or Moshi
• Travelers Medical Insurance
• International flights, telecommunication costs, drinks and laundry services
• Gratuity for the driver guide