Early in the Morning your Safari Driver guide will pick you up at your hotel/lodge and drive to Ngorongoro Crater with packed lunch boxes. On arrival descend inside the crater for game drives and have picnic lunch. Continue with afternoon game viewing drives until 4:00 pm and drive back to Arusha. On arrival you are dropped at your hotel/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Ngorongoro crater is just one part of a larger area of interrelated ecosystems consisting of the crater highlands (to which the Ngorongoro Crater belongs) together with larger stretches of plains bush and woodland. Ngorongoro conservation area covers an area of about 8300 sq km. Near its centre is the Olduvai Gorge where many fossils have been earthed.
Ngorongoro Crater is one of Africa’s best known wildlife viewing areas. The crater is about 20 kms wide and it is one of the largest calderas in the world. Within its walls is a variety of animals and vegetation, including grasslands, swamps, forests, salt pans, a fresh water lake and rich wildlife. The wildlife found includes lions, black rhinos, elephants, buffalos, hippos, wildebeest, coke’s hartebeest, thomson’s gazelles, grant’s gazelles, zebras, reed bucks, warthog, hyaenas and golden jackals.
End Of The Trip
Tour Price Includes
• Transport in a 4WD Safari vehicle with a pop-up roof allowing wildlife viewing and photography. It is also equipped with at least 2 pairs of powerful binoculars (suitable even for bird watching), animal and birds field books.
• Park entry fees
• Activities as it specified on the itinerary
• Fee for a professional driver guide
Tour Price Excludes
• Accommodation in Arusha or Moshi
• Travelers Medical Insurance
• International flights, telecommunication costs, drinks and laundry services
• Gratuity for the driver guide