The Arusha National Park is one of the most interesting landscape spots in Tanzania. The park is geographically located only 32 km from Arusha city.
Regardless of being among the parks admired for abundance of wildlife, fauna and flora there have three spectacular features; Shira plateau, Kibo and Mawenzi which complements to the beauty of this park.
Viewing the Mount Meru from a close look and very fine weather has also attracted many visitors to this park. It is unbelievable that all these and many more can be explored in one-day excursion. Let us know to arrange for your next route while in Tanzania.
After early breakfast say around 6.30 am take a picnic lunch and drive to our nearest Arusha National Park. See the wildlife (mammals and birds), the Ngurdoto crater and Momella lakes. In fact the park is rich in wildlife including: Colobus Monkeys, velvet monkeys, bushbucks, giraffes, buffalos, red forest duikers, hippos, elephants, warthog, olive baboons, dik dik and suni. Birdlife, especially waterfowl, is abundant and interesting.
You may be lucky enough to see thousands of flamingos on the big Momella lake.
Tour Price Includes
• Transport in a 4WD Safari vehicle with a pop-up roof allowing wildlife viewing and photography. It is also equipped with at least 2 pairs of powerful binoculars (suitable even for bird watching), animal and birds field books.
• Park Entry fees
• Activities as it specified on the itinerary
• Fee for a professional driver guide
Tour Price Excludes
• Accommodation in Arusha or Moshi
• Travelers Medical Insurance
• Gratuity for the driver guide
• Drinks and Laundry services