4 Days Tanzania Luxury Camping Safari
Your Visit to Tanzania with this Great 4 days Luxury Camping Safari program, will take you to the famous Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara and Tarangire Parks
Detailed Tour Itinerary
DAY 1 – After early morning breakfast at the lodge you leave to the Tarangire National park. This is the third largest park in Tanzania and it is characterized by the amazingly large herds of elephants that can be encountered in this park. The Baobab trees are one of the other highlights of Tarangire and the Tarangire River that flows all year round is the life blood of the park. Many animals; predators and the preys alike gather around the river where you can do excellent game viewing. Later afternoo, you wll proceed EILEEN’S TREES INN for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2 – After breakfast, proceed through the Ngorongoro Crater to the Serengeti National park. You will enter Serengeti via Naabi Hill Gate and go ahead with game drives throughout the afternoon game viewing with picnic lunches then later in the evening proceed to SERENGETI KATIKATI TENTED CAMP for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 3 – Early morning game drive in Serengeti National Park en-rooute to Ngorongoro Crater for a full day crater tour with picnic lunches. Later in the evening proceed to EILEEN’S TREES INN for dinner and overnight.
DAY 4 – After early breakfast, leave the lodge for Lake Manyara National Park. Enjoy a full day game drive in Park with picnic lunches. Later proceed back to Arusha for dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Tour Price Include:
• All park entrance, accommodation and administrative fees.
• All meals while on Safari – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• 3 litres of bottled water per person on a daily basis.
• Transfer from Arusha to the parks and a return.
• Service of game drives in our customized 4WD Toyota Landcruisers with pop-up roofs to allow proper animal viewing and photography.
• Staff fees.
• All items of person nature such as telephone call, fax, email.
• Trips and gratuities to driver – guide(s), hotel, lodges, porters and camp staff .
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
• Laundry services.
• Visa and International flight tickets fees.
END OF TOUR